Looking for the best fencing machine or wondering what traits to look in a chain link fencing machine while buying it? Whatever is that worrying you right now, you’ve got to leave all your worries aside. Chain-link fence or say wire netting, chain-wire fence is a type of fence made from galvanized woven steel wire. The wires are actually woven in a way that they make a zig-zag diamond shape and a diamond pattern wire fence on a whole. Wire fencing is used in various places such as tennis courts, ballparks, and for personal use also. The best thing about the chain-link fence is that it does not obscure sunlight from either side of the fence and is relatively low cost.
Different Types Of Chainlink Fence Machines
Now that you are here and reading this, we suppose you are either looking to get your place fencing or looking forward to buying chain link fencing machine. There are several types of chain link fencing machine that includes a first-gen chain link fence machine, second-gen chain link fence machine, third-gen, and fourth-gen fence machine. The first generation and second generation are actually manual fence machines that need labour for weaving fence by hands and making chain link spirals on the machine. The third and fourth-gen fencing machines are semi-automatic and fully automatic chain link fencing machines. In a semi-automatic chain link fencing machine, the labors only need to load and unload fencing materials on the machine and the rest will be done by the machine itself. However, the fully automatic fencing machine also called a fully automatic double wire machine is much advanced from the third-gen machine with a capacity of 160-180 sq meters per hour.
What to look for in a Chainlink Fencing Machine?
- If you are going to purchase a chain-wire fence machine, the first thing you need to keep in mind is its capacity. Our chain link fence machines have the capacity of 80square meter per hour to 180 square meters per hour. You can choose any fence machine according to your need and the cost will also vary accordingly.
- The second most important thing to keep in mind while purchasing a fence machine is its service life. Our automatic chain-wire fence machines have long service life so the cost for each day will be really low.
- The next thing you should consider is the after-sale service for the machine. Our chainlink fencing machines will create minimum to no problem with time and even if any issue arrives, our online technicians will be there to assist you 24 hours a day. You can also purchase the parts of the fencing machines which will be delivered to you in a couple of days just after you order it. In the time of need when you would be facing any issue with your machine and not able to resolve it through online assistance, you can book a meeting with our technician at your workplace to fix your machine in no time.
- At last, you need to make sure that the material of mold in the machine is good enough for your daily use. We use alloy mold material in our machines that have a life of 7 years at least. It is the professional mold material used in chainlink fencing machines and is totally reliable.
Now you are ready to purchase your own fencing machine. To get the best semi-automatic and automatic fencing machines, reach secure fencing products now.
Why Fully Automatic Fence Machines Are Best?
It totally depends on you and your needs which fencing machine you would prefer but if you’ll ask us for advice, we would say the semi-automatic and the fully automatic fencing machines are the best. Given below are the advantages of automatic chain link fence machine you should definitely consider:
- Designed to work continuously 24 hours a day without any obstacle.
- Double wire input system.
- Long service life and a low tolerance for mould.
- About 120m2/hour chain link fence capacity.
- Can be used with any wire of thickness between 1.5mm and 6mm
- Touch screen control panel.
- Automatic, cutting, wrapping and fencing system for wires.
- Settings for metering, wire fencing, and speed accessible from the touch screen panel.
- Fast and no chance of losing time because of improved technology.
- High energy-saving mode available.
- Low noise and less maintenance.
- Only one labour needed to process the wire fencing.
If you are already charmed by our fully automatic chain link fence machine, it’s time you get it ordered from our website now. The machine will be delivered to you by the best shipping company to ensure safe shipping. Our engineers will guide you with the process to use the machine and about its maintenance. Stop waiting there and get the best quote possible for your fully automatic fencing machine now.
So, there are basically four generations of chainlink fencing machines among which the first and second-gen machines are manual whereas the third and fourth-gen machines are semi-automatic and fully-automatic respectively. If you are looking for a fencing machine that will last longer and would need less labour with the overall process then a fully automatic chainlink fence machine is your best bet. It not only needs less labour but is also high in capacity and has a long service life.
To know more about our fencing machines and to get the best quote for our semi-automatic and fully automatic machines give us a call at 9350000500. Order the best fencing machines and materials from Secure Fencing products and get it delivered to your place in a couple of days.